- The term ‘You’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website/ Application, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ shall mean the Website / Application and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The term ‘Service’ or ‘the Service’ means the price comparison, product discovery platform, affiliate and advertising services provided by Pricemilao, otherwise expressly stated.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unequivocally agrees that these Terms and the aforementioned Policy constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website / Application, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Website / Application constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy.
- The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms and the aforementioned Policy without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements. If the User continues to use the Website/ Application following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments / modifications made to the Terms and the aforementioned Policy. In so far as the User complies with these Terms and the aforementioned Policy, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website/ Application.
The User represents and warrants that he/she is competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreements and that he/she has the requisite authority to bind himself/herself to these Terms and the aforementioned Policy, as determined solely by the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. The User may not use this Website / Application if he/she is not competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or is disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until:
- The User continues to access and use the Website/ Application; or
- The Transaction between the Parties, if any, concludes to the satisfaction of both Parties;
whichever is longer. The Parties agree that certain portions of these Terms (“Sections”), such as Sections 19, 20, 22& 25, shall continue to remain in full force and effect indefinitely, even after the expiry or termination of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy as contemplated herein.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User’s access to the products and services listed on the Website/ Application, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause. The User shall continue to be bound by these Terms and the aforementioned Policy, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall not have the right to terminate these Terms and the aforementioned Policy till the expiry of the same, as described in Clause 3 hereinabove.
- THE ONLINE PLATFORM
Pricemilao is an online products and services comparison platform which lets you discover the best products at best prices across a wide array of categories that include Mobiles, Electronics, Computers, Fashion and Lifestyle, Cameras, Books, Appliances and Personal Care, with the goal of creating the best online shopping research and discovery destination. We would also provide this platform for products and services beyond the categories listed above as deemed relevant for the Users.
Pricemilao’s price comparison engine enables you in finding the best price, as well as deals and offers from all major e-commerce stores in India. Pricemilao acts as online platform for You to find and transact with registered members of the Website/ Application (“Members”), other non-registered users and buyers or sellers (collectively the “Users”) showing products or services or otherwise associated with the Service.
Pricemilao DOES NOT SELL ANY PRODUCTS OR PROVIDE ANY SERVICES (EXCEPT ‘THE SERVICE’ AS DEFINED IN 1(d)(iii) ABOVE) AND IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION YOU MAY MAKE WITH ANY MEMBER / USERS.
To fully avail the services of the Website and Application, registration is required.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website or Application, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or the Company has reason to believe You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account.
Transactions on the Website/ Application are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website/ Application is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway of the chosen seller / marketplace which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
Definition: For purposes of this User Agreement, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Content” also includes all User Content (as defined below).
User Content: All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Website/ Application by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
License Grant: By submitting User Content through the Website/ Application, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Website/ Application, the Service and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website/ Application or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party Website/ Application and feeds), and including after your termination of your Account or the Services. For the sake of clarity, the foregoing license grant includes our right to distribute, display, perform and otherwise use the User Content in connection with material provided by our sponsors, and you shall not be entitled to any remuneration for such use. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Website/ Application and/or the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Website/ Application and/or the Services, solely for personal use of such User Content, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users do not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Third Party Affiliates: We participate in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be encoded on some of our pages. This means that we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links.